Saturday, September 26, 2009

Photo Announcements

Photo announcements are a wonderful way to send your loved one's about events that are happening in your life. They range from birth of a new baby, birthdays, holidays, get well, thank you, and the list goes on. I love to create announcements that are tailored to the families needs.

I can create a design, import your family pictures, and have an announcement that your friends and family will love. If you are interested in a Photo Announcement there are a few easy steps to follow:

1. Let me know the occasion (ex, the birth of a baby, Christmas card, Easter, Mother's Days, a child's birthday, etc)
2. Let me know the size of card you would like (5 x 7, 4 x 6, 4 x 11, 5 x 5, any size)
3. Email me the pictures you would like in the announcement
4. I will email you a proof, for approval and at that point you can make any changes as needed.
5. a) I can email you the final product for a low cost of $25
b) Or I can print them up, include an envelope, and the price is $1 a card. (*** for special size cards may require special size envelopes which may increase the price).

*******If you have any questions please me email me any time joannnabooher@yahoo.com














Christmas card ideas






































Mother's Day cards/poems






















Christmas Cards












































Valentine Cards

























































Birthday Invitations














Birth Announcements








































































No comments:

Post a Comment